To add images you:
- Select the box with an ‘x’ inside it in the left hand tool column.
- Spread it into the area of the page where want to image to be.
- Go to ‘file’ and ‘place’ and choose the image you want.
- The black arrow resizes the box that holds the image
- The white arrow lets you click on the actual image and move it around still in the box.
- In documents the images should always go to the end of the bleed line so there’s no white space.
- Before you print a document you should always check the links tab because images may get lost and not be there.