The interactive storytelling software that I have looked at include:
- www.klynt.net. This is rated as a really good website to use and one of the best. However, you have to pay to use this.
- www.storehouse.co. To use this software, you have to download it onto your computer which takes time.
- www.racontr.com. This is very simple and straightforward to use. On here you can create a variety of things that include long form, web documents, interactive videos and animated data. On this website they used the term ‘gamification’, which suggests they create really interactive documents.
- www.interlude.fm. This focuses on creating interactive videos.
- www.explory.com. This is quite simple, allowing you to create stories with a variety of videos, images, text and music.
- www.submarinechannel.com/category/web-docs. This focuses on ‘web documentaries’, ‘film making’ and ‘motion comics’.
- www.twinery.org. On here, there isn’t much guidance on navigation and how to actually use it.
- www.wirewax.com/home/create-own – videos. This looks quite good and it’s another website that focuses on videos.
- www.inklestudios.com/inklewriter. This storyteller is more about writing and finding ways to interact with readers.
- www.line.do/ww – timelines. This focuses on creating timelines.
- www.storyboardthat.com. This is more about story boarding content, which makes it easier to digest.